EXTENDING HOPE is a year-end Generosity Initiative for our church to give above our normal giving to support the local and global causes.
Our goal for 2019 is to raise $15,000.00 by December 31, 2019 for the causes listed below.
1)PS41Q has been gracious enough to rent out their space to us the past few years. We would love to give back to them (and our community here in Bayside) as they are looking for funding to upgrade their outdated technology. Amount to be allocated: $6,000.00
2) Hope East Queens was birthed out of Hope Astoria back in 2016. As a way of giving back, we wish to give towards future church plants through a pay it forward program with Redeemer City to Citywhere we help fund other church plant start-ups. Amount to be allocated: $3,000.00
3) One of our members, Jane Kim,is currently serving as a missionary in Tokyo, Japan for five years. There are over 127 million people in Japan, and only 0.3% are evangelical Christians. She is a staff missionary with Cru and spreads the gospel through building relationships on college campuses. Amount to be allocated: $6,000.00
WAYS TO GIVE TO EXTENDING HOPE
1.SUNDAY SERVICE - You can pick up a special Extending Hope offering envelope at our Sunday service and place it into the offering basket when it gets passed around.
2. BY MAIL -Please make checks payable to "Hope East Queens," note "Extending Hope" in the memo, and mail to: Hope East Queens, 39-24 Bell Blvd., Suite 2C, Bayside, New York 11361
3. ONLINE - You can make an online donation by clicking here (notate “Extending Hope” on the drop down).
4. CHASE QUICKPAY/ZELLE – “email@example.com" with "Extending Hope" in Memo.
5. VENMO - Pay @hopeeastqueens with "Extending Hope" in Message.